The Biannual Report (BAR) form is now available through the online reporting system (ORS)! This form requests the same information you sent in during the last reporting period, but it’s in a new format – everything is submitted through the ORS.
A few things to know
- The current report is due January 30 and includes the period July 1 – December 31, 2017
- Only CAPP/PREP Health Educator Supervisors can access the BAR through the ORS
- Draft descriptive responses in an offline text editor (like Microsoft Word) and then copy/paste your responses into the online BAR
We’ve created some short videos to demonstrate how to access and complete the BAR through the ORS.
Demo: CAPP Components 1 and 2 – Biannual Report
Demo: CAPP Component 1 Only – Biannual Report
Demo: PREP – Biannual Report
- For content questions, reach out to your DOH Program Advisor
- For technical questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We realize that some providers might be lacking infrastructure for fast or wireless internet, and this could be affecting their ability to use the online reporting system and setting up tablets to collect youth survey data. While we can’t do anything about your internet service, we brainstormed some general solutions you can approach your organization’s IT support about.
- Ask your IT support about firewalls or others blocks that might be limiting your access.
- Consider using a tablet with a data plan to enter information in the online reporting system.
- Ask your IT support about setting up a wireless router or adding a wireless access point to boost your connection.
- If hardwired updates aren’t possible, explore the possibility of purchasing a mobile hotspot. Smart phones or tablets with a data plan can often serve as a hotspot, or separate mobile hotspot devices and plans can be purchased.
Once the early kinks are worked out, we are confident you will see the advantages of collecting data online! As always, if you have questions or are having problems with any of our online systems, be sure to let us know.